manifold (plural: manifolds)
- (now historical) A copy made by the manifold writing process.
- (mechanics) a pipe fitting or similar device that connects multiple inputs or outputs.
- manifolds (US regional) The third stomach of a ruminant animal.
- My conjecture being right he will find the third stomach, or manifolds, the seat of difficulty. â€”
- (mathematics) a topological space that looks locally like the "ordinary" Euclidean space Rn and is a Hausdorff space.
8 letters in word "manifold": A D F I L M N O.
No anagrams for manifold found in this word list.